02 Nov Artist Representation & Smithsonian Institute Recognition
- BMCG acts as an agent and public relations firm for entertainment and business clients in the acting, music, art, music, and literature fields.
- Coordinated photoshoots in preparation for photographic innovations and collaborations to convert 35 mm photography into oil and water color style medium.
- Assisted with the casting of the play & movie “Annie.”
- Negotiated for an artist to have his paintings purchased as part of the “John Deere” corporate collection.
- Presented manuscripts to major book publishers.
- Presented original lyrics and music to major recording studio.
- BMCG has represented authors, artists, actors and musicians. BMCG has assisted with book publications, casting and photoshoots that have made it into the Smithsonian institution.